android
Old 01-22-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Can't seem to get rockboy to work

If you don't know what it is it's a emulater for game boy and game boy color games. Anyway on to my problem I have put some roms on my player but when ever I try to play them I press the rockboy icon and all it says "play game boy and game boy colors games .gb/.gbc" then it gose back to the folder. So do I need to set up a file structer or something for it to work or dose it just not work period on the e200 yet?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-22-2007, 06:11 PM

Never mind guys got it working. You click on the roms themself not rockboy mine just weren't showing up before because I had them the plugin folder were I had put rockboy.

Old 01-22-2007, 06:15 PM

How's it working with the e200 controls? Can't imagine the scroll wheel to translate well to the usual directional pad and A/B buttons of a real Gameboy.

It's already hard using Rockboy with my X5's joystick and side buttons.

Old 01-22-2007, 06:24 PM

damn thats sweet

Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
How's it working with the e200 controls? Can't imagine the scroll wheel to translate well to the usual directional pad and A/B buttons of a real Gameboy.

It's already hard using Rockboy with my X5's joystick and side buttons.
controls are pretty good they do get tireing pretty fast thoe, just like doom. Center button is A record is B turn the scroll wheel left fot start right for select and all the play and pause buttons move you around just like in doom. There is a little slow down in color games but they're still playable.