android
Go Back   abi>>forums > General Audio > Headphones

Old 03-06-2008, 07:04 PM

Default *Necrothread*Jabra BT620s Headphones for $12.50 at Staples Stores!*Necrothread*

I saw these on clearance at my local Staples and I was shocked to see their price. I bought another pair for a friend from a different store and the price was the same. These are no longer listed on their website so here's how you can find them:

Call or visit a local Staples and ask if they carry SKU# 651595. Be sure to ask for a list of nearby stores that do carry them.

They're getting hard to find so hurry while supplies last. I'm charging mine right now, so I'll post some comparitive thoughts between this and my Motorola S9's. I think its safe to say that you won't find a better deal on a stereo bluetooth headset.

Happy Hunting!

Sly

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-01-2012, 07:35 PM

Heh, was searching to see any comments about these.. Just got them on an auction in ebay. Seller says brand new unopened!

Old 01-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Holy SHIT!!! Now THIS is a friggin' Necrothread!!!

Old 01-02-2012, 03:21 AM

Well, its better to find an old post.. than making a new one saying the same thing with the OP.
I can clearly see why you have 12000 posts now

Old 01-02-2012, 07:46 AM

Yeah if less retarded posts were made he would definitely have less posts....dun dun dunnnn .
Battle.net Tag: wuaffiliate#1677

Old 01-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Thank you Adub,...since this thread will now be cannon fodder - and angelopsaro can't deal with the fact he brought a useless thread back from the dead.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post
Well, its better to find an old post.. than making a new one saying the same thing with the OP.
Not true. Now there are lots of people (like me) looking at this post because they are interested in the deal. Not everybody will check the date.

PS...I thought you got them from eBay, not for $12.50 from Staples. So you didn't say the same thing as the OP.

Steve

Old 01-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Ultra Senior Member

This thread is about a deal that's long DOA. It's no longer useful,...so the date matters a lot. Like I said, this is a NECROTHREAD!!!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post
Heh, was searching to see any comments about these.. Just got them on an auction in ebay. Seller says brand new unopened!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeZ5 View Post
Not true. Now there are lots of people (like me) looking at this post because they are interested in the deal. Not everybody will check the date.

PS...I thought you got them from eBay, not for $12.50 from Staples. So you didn't say the same thing as the OP.

Steve
Thanks for pointing that out. That's among the multiple reasons reopening a years old thread isn't a good idea. If you want feedback on a current deal it's best to start a new thread rather than bumping one several years old.

Thread title changed.

Old 01-02-2012, 04:11 PM

Well, i should had opened a new threat asking if anyone has experience with them..
nevertheless i cant turn the time back..

Old 01-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Hey, it's just not THAT big a deal. It happens all the time and nobody's died from it yet.

The only time it's really a pain is when someone pops in and opens several old threads because they just got a new toy. This wasn't that so don't sweat it.

If you do have some details it wouldn't hurt to open a thread with those. I'm not interested in BT headphones but if you know where there's a good deal you may want to post it in the Deals thread.

I was wondering. Do these use a replaceable battery? If it does is it a common one that would let a buyer use them after they've been sitting around this long?

Last edited by skip252; 01-02-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:49 AM

I havent received them yet but i bought them sealed and they have one of the best bluetooth baterries out there. (14h).
I used to have motorola s9 and i werent using them a lot. Had them in my draw for quite a long time and sometimes i used to charge it so for the battery only.
When i decided to sell them cause i dont like having stuff i dont use, i checked the battery and played 5 hours. (motorola states 6).
Therefore i tend to believe that charging circles matters more than time.
DFKT reviewed them some years ago.. he could chip in.

P.s if you want you can transfer this post making a new threat..