android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2012, 02:31 AM

Default SGP 4.0 disassembly pictures

I took apart my SGP 4.0 and took some pictures for the curious among us. The pictures aren't great (my fault, not the camera's, as I didn't set up any proper lighting) but what they lack in quality is made up in quantity. I didn't sort them to remove duplicates or blurry pictures so you will have to wade through them to find the halfways decent ones. If you find a picture that is out of focus, please comment on it and tell me; I probably won't have much time to sort through them myself. Just as a general caution, I have dismantled many, many electronic devices over the years and have at least a modicum of knowledge on how to do so carefully. Do NOT attempt this unless you are confident in your abilities. Disassembling your SGP will most likely also void your warranty, so be careful! That said, it is one of the easiest to dismantle devices I have had the privilege to take apart, for this I applaud Samsung!

One last thing. I have already found a couple datasheets for the chips on the motherboard. However, I haven't posted the links to any of them yet. If someone else would like to do this, I'd very much appreciate it! Enjoy!

https://picasaweb.google.com/1148371...eat=directlink
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 rooted + 32 GB Samsung uSD - Samsung T10 Bright Lime Green 4GB - Sansa Clip+ Black 4GB minus screen - SanDisk DAP 512 MB (modified to take two AAs instead of one AAA) - KITSOUND KSDJ headphones - SoundMAGIC E10 IEMs

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
disassembly, pictures, samsung galaxy player, sgp 4.0, teardown