android
Old 12-13-2011, 03:53 AM

Default Echo AudioFire driver 5.7 available

For those of you with an AudioFire interface, after two years a new driver is available. Gotta love Echo's update cycle - don't fix what isn't broken - a driver update every two years is enough. Not to mention many companies won't even support their devices that long.

http://www.echoaudio.com/Downloads/Windows_Drivers.php

Quote:
New Features

Overhauled streaming engine featuring better synchronization between playback and record isochronous FireWire transfers and lower FireWire playback bandwidth

Fixes

Fixed potential blue screen caused by connecting and disconnecting multiple devices repeatedly

AudioFire2 and AudioFire4 Playback Routing

The AudioFire2 and AudioFire4 now support routing playback from the computer to different physical outputs.

Audio applications see the AudioFire’s outputs listed as "Playback 1" through "Playback 6". Using the console, you can then route the playback channels to either the analog outputs, headphones (AudioFire2 only), or digital outputs. Each playback pair can be independently routed to any of the outputs. You can also duplicate playback pairs so the same audio goes to more than one set of outputs.

To change the routing, open the AudioFire Console. Select the Settings tab; near the bottom of the window you will see the new routing control.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Redneck Moderator

Nice, I've still got 4.8 flashed onto my AF2. Never had any issues with it.

Ruger M77 , Howa 1500 , Czech Republic 452-2E
Ruger .22 Single Six, Springfield Armory XD-9 , Springfield Armory XD45ACP
2007 Elite Archery Synergy

Gamo CFX, Gamo PT80
Large Rock

Need your headphones fixed or something soldered? Syndrome's Soldering Service