But so far:
- audio is working (still need to implement HW volume)
- backlight basics are working too
- genral RB functions are working of course (from plugins to filemanager).
- settings are now saved correctly
Things todo are lots, like:
- battery/charging monitor. Undervoltage auto-off (!! Important because I've seen you could keep R0 on a lot before turning off, going down the safe level I guess)
- prepare a nice ROM, based on modded v 2.20, for public test
- as3543 codec proper handling (volume control, balancing etc)
- usb functionality
- power management
- test battery consumption
- etc etc
For a public beta we need at least to solve the first 2 steps and HW volume
To keep you informed: I finally created the new target in RB source code, so now it's really started.
EDIT: here a proof hihi
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Check out my modded firmware both for YP-R0 and YP-R1!!!
** DONATE ** -> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=K658CHJKX2X8C
NOTE: if you want to donate for Rockbox itself and not my work, go to their website!!
Last edited by Lorenz092; 10-21-2011 at 03:42 PM.
|r0, rockbox, samsung yp-r0|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.