android
Old 09-20-2011, 06:27 AM

Default Increasing Clip Volume?

Hi! Sorry if been asked before. I just got a Clip+ and I am very pleased with it. I bought a set of JVC XX earphones to go with it. Great sounds but a little quiet for my taste. The Clip shows the volume is maxed. IN the instructions it says it is limited but can be overridden in certain circumstances but then does not say how!

I live in the UK and when I first turned on the Clip it asked where it was being used and I selected EU if this matters...? I live in the UK.

Any advice appreciated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Administrator

Go to the Main menu and in the Settings reset all. After that in the Settings screen region but Europe. You'll be at full volume then. Also while you're there change the USB mode. Pick the mode you prefer and use that instead of Autodetect. Autodetect change all own it's own at times and will make files seem to disappear.

The music that came with it and anything you've loaded was put on in MTP. You won't be able to see it in Windows Explorer if you change to MSC. You would have to take it back off and reload it in MSC to have full access.

If you prefer to use it like a jump drive and have external programs be able to access the files directly pick MSC. If you prefer to use syncing software like Windows Media Player or MediaMonkey pick MTP. Drag and drop works in either mode if that's how you prefer to load your player.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:31 AM

Great thanks!

Old 09-20-2011, 07:43 AM

That's better. I drag'n'drop anyway, so all working fine. Cheers!