android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 AM

@ Lebellium Thanks for your input
Quote:
If you could add a M3U to SPL converter that would be very great
^ There technically is it is, not direct M3U To SPL; you have import the file addresses from the M3U and then save it as a SPL (Look on the FILE Menu, there is a import from M3U option)
Quote:
-Playlists work (you should add flac format to the extensions list so that people are not obliged to select "all files" instead)
^ How did I Forget about FLAC!

In Regards to the FW Update Conundrum:
Quote:
Obviously the file will be outdated every 2 weeks (there are already the new F3, Z3 and R2, new fw for Q3 will be released soon etc.
^ With the SFV files i was hoping that someone would start making them with the right FW Versions and uploading them so all the users could get updates; i can't keep up to date with all the Samsung Products. Even more so now that my P3 is completly unusable.

Quote:
If would be better if your software checked the fw version online (for example a Samsung_Tools_Firmware Data.sfv file on a FTP server that you or me could update regularly).
^ I'm Exploring Options...

@ jumbjumb
Quote:
What is tic tac toe?
^ It's time for a good old Google search or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic-tac-toe

Quote:
What is MydeviceInfo?
^ Exactly what it says; Info about your Device. You can also save your Serial Number in program for Refrence (Service Calls to Samsung, etc.)
Quote:
(What's the benefit of putting your serial in ur p3? I have serial on the back of my P3. Just not too sure...)
^ You don't put Serial in your P3, the milk is probably not good for the mainboard...
Quote:
thank you again for creating this program.
Thank you again for reading.
^Your Welcome

Tags
new program, program, samsung tools, samsung tools mp3, samsung tools p2 p3