android
Old 07-29-2011, 01:26 PM

Default Looking to Replace a Fuze - Have Q's about Fuze+

I went to my truck this morning to find that some dirtbag brake in it last night and stole my 8GB Fuze. I want to replace it.

I liked to Fuze and mostly used it for playing music in my car or truck depending on what I was driving. I used the micro SD card to store videos that I watched very rarely.

The things I liked about the Fuze were the sound quality, seamless use of the microSD card with music (when it synched I could choose a song that was on the card off the main menu and not have to specify that it was on the card.), and the user interface. I didn't like the low volume and small screen.

How does the Fuze+ compare to the Fuze? I haven't seen it yet because I didn't expect to replace my Fuze so quickly Also I had a clear plastic case that completely encapsulated my Fuze I bought online. I think it was called a crystal case. Do they make them for the Fuze+?

TIA,

Bob Elliott

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-29-2011, 02:07 PM

Well, there's the review on the site for you to look at. While the UI appears to have been improved, the touchpad controls are... controversial, to say the least. The review says they're absolute junk, while other users here say they aren't that bad, so... yeah.
Screen is 2.4 inches, and 320x240 (I think), so it's certainly an upgrade to the Fuze screen.
Poking around Amazon, there do seem to be plastic cases for sale, but naturally, they don't cover the touchpad.

I suppose my advice would be to order it and try it out a couple of days, and then return it if it doesn't fit your needs.

Come see my Fallen London's Mantelpiece!

Old 08-01-2011, 09:41 PM

I went to Best Buy to check out the Fuze+. The resolution seemed much better than the Fuze. I don't think I would know how I liked the UI until I bought it.

I stopped by Toys R Us to findd they are closing out all thier 8GB Fuze + in stock for $49. Choices...

Old 08-03-2011, 04:18 PM

I'll sell my 16GB one for $65 Cdn.

Old 09-05-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_ View Post
I'll sell my 16GB one for $65 Cdn.
Sold