android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa

Old 09-01-2011, 08:34 AM

Just contacted! It say that is version 1...shit...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-01-2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfonplaz View Post
It say that is version 1...shit...
I have a version-one Fuze. I like it. It compares well with my version-two Fuzes.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Oh...so this long time is only when I connect on PC. That's normal I think, I don't mind about it. I thought it takes time when I run it. Thanks man!!!
It's even better than you think: the refresh doesn't happen when you connect to your computer. Rather, it only occurs when you detach from your computer, and then only if you had added or removed content to/from the card. (It may also occur--I forget--if you remove and then replace the card in the player's slot.)

Old 09-01-2011, 03:17 PM

Oh ok! yeah but I really don't mind about it!

Well... I read many articles about V1 and V2 of this player, but looks like there aren't differences, except for RockBox compatibility. So, in fact, the player in different versions doesnt change so much, or what can you say about this?

Thanks and sorry for these questions,but I'm about to purchase this player

Old 09-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Well... I read many articles about V1 and V2 of this player, but looks like there aren't differences, except for RockBox compatibility.
The main functional differences are, if I am not mistaken, better playing of videos off the card in the second version, shorter battery life playing MP3s in the first version when running on Rockbox, and support for the USB for the first version when running Rockbox. Both versions are stable with Rockbox.
Quote:
So, in fact, the player in different versions doesnt change so much, or what can you say about this?
Other than the above, both are very similar. If you want to know about the differences inside the players, please see http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SansaAMS#Models.
Quote:
Thanks and sorry for these questions,but I'm about to purchase this player
Before you do, you should be aware that the production of version-two Fuzes probably ended in the summer of 2010, and the production of version-one Fuzes ended even earlier. Therefore the major concern might be the condition of the battery. So before you buy, I think you might want to make sure that the seller has a very good reputation, has a very generous return policy, and you may want to contact him and let him know about these concerns.

Old 09-02-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
Before you do, you should be aware that the production of version-two Fuzes probably ended in the summer of 2010, and the production of version-one Fuzes ended even earlier. Therefore the major concern might be the condition of the battery. So before you buy, I think you might want to make sure that the seller has a very good reputation, has a very generous return policy, and you may want to contact him and let him know about these concerns.
It says that the item is NEW, never unpackaged. So I think the battery state will be ok (if nobody have played it). Yes, maybe it is not charged, but I will charge it...