android
Old 08-20-2011, 06:13 PM

Default Noob Lynx UCI problem

I successfully got Lynx working and was totally happy with it, but now I noticed that there is no top and bottom option bars (the desktop editor buttons at the bottom, and the time/battery/etc at the top.) Everything else works fine, I just can't 'edit' anything or drag stuff around. I'm not sure if there's some option to turn it back on, or if it's somehow messed up. I would delete it and try again, but I've had some close calls with that...so any help/info in the meantime would be much appreciated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-21-2011, 11:11 AM

If you swipe up on the screen the menu bar at the bottom will appear (swipe down to hide again). Swipe left to right on that menu bar to change selection options.

You should get to a section with a square in the bottom right, an upwards pointing arrow and a diagonally pointing arrow. By clicking on the square you can enter settings. If you click the up arrow you can add icons (there are options for more icons and widgets at the top).

To move an icon hold it for a moment and then you should be able to move it. If you drag the icon to the 'x' at the bottom of the screen the icon will be deleted (you can put it back again).