android
Old 08-12-2011, 07:15 PM

Help Battery issue/bug

When I first bought the J3 I noticed that the battery was way worse then my S9 sometimes while other times its about the same if not better. I think it's related to the video mode somehow mainly due to the fact that the battery last for about 11 hours or so (only playing music) when it gets "bugged" (11 hours being the approx video play time). A reboot of the J3 usually solves the problem and will get me about 40 hours playtime (music - mainly flac with some 320mp3).

The bug usually occurs when I have plugged the J3 in to the computer to charge. Another reason why I believe it's related to the video mode is that when I remove the player from the computer (with and without safe removal) and boot the device. I get a gibberish video amount of around 50000 videos or so when I have about 120. One reboot from that and it returns to normal but 90% of the time the battery bug occurs. Another reboot from that and the battery life usually turns to normal.

I returned the J3 once for a completely new one but same "bug" remains. Don't know if this matter but got a 32gb ver. along with a 16 micro sd bought late 2010.

Anyone else noticed anything similar to mine?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]