Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 02:41 PM
JohnGarziglia JohnGarziglia is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5

Thanks. Amazingly I purchased one several years, decided I did not need it and returned it to the store thinking if I needed it again, I could always find it. Now I need the connector and cannot find it anywhere. Do you have any idea if MP3 players use a standard center connector, and if so what is it called, even if each are wired differently?
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.