android
Old 07-14-2011, 02:44 AM

Default Default Music UI

Where I get Default Music UI?
Now I use Sense it OK but I wanna try Matrix Browser and I forgot to back up Default Music UI.
If i use Lynx UI and Default Music UI, Can I use Matrix Browser?
Anyone help me.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermusic View Post
Where I get Default Music UI?
You mean the Cowon factory music UI?

If you want the Cowon music UI, then you can't use Sense... which is a replacement music UCI. You can use one or the other, but not both at the same time.

To get back to Cowon's default factory music UI just delete the Sense files/folders that you placed in \System\Flash UI to install it in the first place. As soon as you delete the Sense components, and "safely remove hardware", and disconnect the J3 from the PC, and then re-boot the J3, you will once again be back with the Cowon default music UI. Sense will have been deleted completely.

Quote:
Now I use Sense it OK but I wanna try Matrix Browser and I forgot to back up Default Music UI.
Nothing to back up before installing Sense. The Cowon music UI is in the Cowon firmware.

As I stated above, just delete the Sense components you placed in \System\Flash UI and that will delete Sense, automatically putting you back to the factory Cowon music UI.

Quote:
If i use Lynx UI and Default Music UI, Can I use Matrix Browser?
Yes.

Sense does not support Matrix Browser in landscape mode. So if Matrix Browser is important for you then you can't use Sense. You'll have to delete it and return to the Cowon music UI.

But yes, Lynx can support either Sense or Cowon music UI's. So if you have Lynx installed, along with the default Cowon music UI, then when you go into music from Lynx you will now once again have Matrix Browser functionality in landscape mode music player mode.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:19 AM

Thank you DSperber
you made me clear every doubt