android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2011, 08:56 AM

It has been over two weeks since my old Sony X1060 got drenched in the rain and today I tried to switch it on. When I switch it on the progress bar freezes randomly at either 30% or 70%. Sometimes the progress bar fully loads up and I get into the main play screen but before I choose a mp3 to play it switches itself off. I then hit the reset button again and it loads up but the progress bar gets stuck at either 30% or 70% on the boot screen. Just a few hours ago I hit the reset button again and it fully loaded up but its stuck at the "checking library" screen but I see it is charging the battery. It has been about 3 hours it has been charging while stuck on"checking library". Hmm I wonder if this is a problem with the flash drive.

Anyway, I'm not too fussed as I bought myself another Sony X1060 to replace it but I was kind of hoping to get my old Sony X1060 working again so I could sell it.

UPDATE!! It was working yesterday but with the home button not functioning. Today it is not working again. Oh well I will just have to use it for its battery incase the battery on my new X1060 need replaced.

IEM - Sony EX310LP, Panasonic HJE900, JVC FXC80, Sennheiser CX300II

Last edited by Artmuzz; 06-26-2011 at 10:06 AM.