android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Samsung Moderator

Default New YP-Z3, YP-F3 and YP-R2

It's been a long time since I gave you the last exclusivity about Samsung mp3 players so here is one today

If like me you're fed up with the currend Android trend, you'll enjoy this post. Indeed, Samsung is going to release 3 new non-Android DAPs: the YP-Z3, the YP-R2 and YP-Z3.

As of today there are not many public informations available on the internet (but well that's logical, that's why it's called an exclusivity ) except the following ones I found:

The R2 is logically the successor of the R1 and will be available in 8 and 16GB capacity (looks like there is no 32GB version whereas there was a 32GB R1...). Colors are black, white or silver.
I also can tell you the R2 still features a touch screen like the R1 but its design is closer to the M1. The main interface is new and has been never seen on a previous model.

The Z3 is somehow the successor of the good old Z5. It will be available in 4 and 8GB capacity, in pink, white or blue color. It looks like a Z5 or Q3 with tactile controls (Yeah, it seems that Samsung definitely gave up touchpads!)

Maybe you remember the F1 and F2? "The Pendant", stylish design and compact size. Should be the same with the new F3.
It should be available in 4 or 8GB capacity and in black, pink, white or blue colors.

So that's it. That's all I can and am allowed to share with you for the time being. I know it's frustrating not to have more information and any picture of the devices but I don't want a Korean guy to knock at my door to eliminate me

Last edited by lebellium; 06-02-2011 at 05:49 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
samsung, yp-f3, yp-r2, yp-z3