android
Old 05-29-2011, 06:02 PM

Location: Pennsylvania, United States of America(but always Saint Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom), Earth, S

Hey don't be dis'in the office. That's my show man. And its hilarious no matter what you say.(except for will Farrell he wasn't THAT funny.) :P

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the office. I've been following it all these seven seasons! It's just starting to get a little stale, and I don't think ANYONE will fill Michael Scott's void. But yea, Will Farrell did a terrible job. He tried too much to be just like Steve Carell, and it just didn't work. It was really disappointing for me.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:22 PM

Were off topic :P but the office has been getting less and less funny since I started watching back ing the third season, the best one imo. And Farrell isn't that bad, his character was just really awkward, and kind of like a bad revision of Michael Scott. Season seven was better than six though, imo. If I may suggest Parks and Recreation, if you haven't checked it out yet, I think it has some of the same writers or producers as The Office, and the same format.

Anyway, I'm excited for the apps, and so I can tie this all back into something remotely related to the world of consumer electronics, did you know the first CEO of Apple was named Michael Scott? Crazy

Old 05-30-2011, 11:15 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I agree that season three is the best one, and that's when I came in, too. But then after I saw that season I went back and watched them all (thank you, netflix! ). I just haven't been a huge fan of it in the past couple seasons. I have seen Parks and Rec, and started to get into that one, but I'm completely OCD about my TV shows and have to watch them in order, so I have to wait until the latest season goes up on netflix for me to watch it.

Hahaha I didn't know that! It almost makes me like them...

Old 05-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Jackson View Post
Did you hear Dave on the Zune Insider this week? He said they had a 'killer' batch of apps coming out! Very soon, so like within the next couple weeks. Also he mentioned the BETA program, who has been testing some of these killer apps.
Well, knowing how people jump at things I say, let me clarify this. So _I_ think we have a killer bunch of apps coming - but regardless of whether you like what we have, we're planning to have more in the next batch than we've ever done in a release of late, so hopefully there'll be something for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow03 View Post
Can I also join the programm?
Sorry, the program is closed to new participants. I posted about the program on here, and took new participants over the course of several weeks. Lots of opportunity to get involved then - but I did need to close the door. Thanks for the interest though.

Cheers, Dave.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:47 PM

Hard Luck...(dict.cc)
But thanks Dave for the quick answer