android
Old 05-17-2011, 02:43 PM

Default MSC pc connection not working

hi all.. i'm new in this forum, already have huge problem

when i first read few post saying that i should set the pc connection into MSC, i did it, and it works.. my Q2 recognize as USB. but then i've tried to deleted all of the music folders, and somehow i deleted few program files appeared to be an album cover..

anyway after deleting folders (which turn out still exist), my pc suddenly won't recognized my Q2, even i've already set into MSC, and then MTP, back to MSC again..

i'm using windows 7 starter in my netbook, does anybody here can solve the problem?? oya btw i've also installed mediamonkey, and it's also won't recognized the Q2..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Samsung Moderator

What happens exactly when you connect the Q2 to your computer?
Have you tried to format the device (settings>system>format)?

Old 05-17-2011, 08:34 PM

At first pc won't recognized q2, but then I set up the pc connection into MSC, pc recoignized q2.. I managed to view the q2 folders from windows.. Then I deleted files from windows explorer, then suddenly pc won't recognized q2 anymore... I've try to format q2, but it still won't work

Old 05-18-2011, 05:22 AM
Samsung Moderator

Any notification in the device manager?

And stop double-triple posting saying "need help". That's useless, you only get on my nerves doing that. You can bump the thread from time to time but not several times per day. And stop posting the same thing in different threads and through PM. Are you completely crazy and idiot or what?

Old 05-18-2011, 05:37 AM

ups sorry, think i double post it because i send it through my blackberry. and there was a trouble in connection..

anyway just try to find some help here, sorry if it is too much.. thing is, i just bought them from a guy and don't have chance to enjoyed Q2...

@device manager, recognized as hardware connected through USB root.. this morning i take Q2 to service centre, and the technician already try to upgrade the program (not sure which one) on my Q2, and it stil won't works. now he's trying to exam is there is hardware issues..

Old 05-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Samsung Moderator

You're at the right place to find help but if you thought you would get more help and get it faster by double posting and posting the same thing in different threads you're highly wrong.

I hope the technician can solve your issue

Old 05-19-2011, 11:38 AM

the technician told me that there's an error ini hardware. IC for transmitting signal to USB port was broken... another bad news is there's no part.. i have to buy the whole machine, which is cost me almost 600 USD for 8 gb machine. while my Q2 is 16 gb... haven't take any decision, cos in here, that amount of money worth of one new mp3 player... so i'm thinking of buying iriver instead..