android
Old 04-10-2011, 03:25 PM

Page Sony MDR-EX36V Review

This is my second headphone review. I will be reviewing the Sony-EX36V in-ear headphones. They lasted me about 1 and half years.

Boxing: Boxing is like with any other pair of Sony headphones, plastic front and cardboard backing so you can rip em open and use the headphones immediately.

Inside the Box: Inside you'll find a little mini-manual which is straight-forward and easy to follow. It tells you how to put on and change the earcaps, and also how to put on the headphones and even how to use the volume control on it.

Earcaps are pretty comfortable, there's 4 different sizes included which is very nice, the extra-small, and small caps fitted my ears pretty good.

The wiring on it is very thin, I was extremely cautious with the cable the first time i used it, but it turns out it was pretty durable for the time I had these headphones.

The volume control is not a full one, it sets the volume to a minimum level or maximum level, it does not mute, but its handy for on the go, as you don't need to dig in your pocket for your MP3 Player, I did run into a small problem, when you turn the volume up on the remote, it tends to spread a little more volume to the right side.

Now the part you all want to know, the sound. The sound is very nice, it has very good highs and it's very clear, mids are a bit lacking, but the bass is clean, it's not distorted but just right. Overall the sound is balanced, which is what I really like.

Overall these headphones were good for the time they lasted. I feel they were a bit overpriced, but they were worth it for the time being.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
sony mdr ex36 in-ear