android
Old 04-04-2011, 09:56 PM

Smile A Thank You To DaveMac :)

Hey there,

This is just a thank you to DaveMac for doing an amazing job working on the Zune HD. You managed to fit apps in a product not designed for apps. Thank you for putting your time and effort into listening to us, and reading what we have to say about Zune HD. Some of it is not good, but don't mind them, if they are not pleased with the Zune HD because it has awesome apps, amazing games, and a great music player, then the heck with it. They can go on to apple. But, for us, for me, im actually amazed at the Zune HD and i think it beats the iPod Touch in many places. Thanks for creating apps and games for us, i know you work hard. Thank you. Thanks for all your hard work, it may seem as if some do not appreciate it, but we do. Unlike some other companies who do not have people, which do not listen to what we have to say, you do. Thank you.

Thanks again, on behalf of a lot of Zune users

-itss danny

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-04-2011, 10:42 PM

Another thread already? I'm pretty sure Dave actually does care when MS loses costumers to Apple, but he's done a great job supporting the Zune HD and answering our questions, I'm very grateful to get such superb service from him.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Administrator

You're right. We've seen this same subject very recently
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=62160

Please use the search function

Closed Thread