android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2011, 01:20 PM

Default Argggg... lost my Q3

I lost my Q3 in Costa Rica and now it seems very hard to find another on the US market. I paid $54 before and now the least expensive black unit is $80. Samsung tech support said that it's discontinued, but he was speaking about the US market, and I'm not sure it's ever really officially shipped to the US market. Does anyone know if it is discontinued in Korea?

Anyhow. There are few other players that check the boxes for me. Good battery life, non-touch screen, smallish, decent LCD, drag and drop any file, good voice recorder, and good price.

For those considering the unit in other markets, get it. I found that the ear buds are pretty decent for bundled buds. Worth half the price I paid. The interface is really great for those who like tactile controls--just so intuitive and took no time to learn without reading the manual. The sound quality through good headphones is great and really good considering the included buds are a very good value. Samsung Clip+ is a contender in this price bracket, but the Q3 has better battery life and a better LCD.

Seth

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]