android
Old 03-04-2011, 09:08 AM

Default How to charge a new j3?

I just bought a new j3 and normally when I bought a new electronic product the sales girl would advice me to charge it more than the "full charge time". But this time the sales girl told me just to charge it till its full and not to over-charge.. But I've read somewhere on the forum or google, they say I'd have to at least charge more than the "full charge time". :S

Tim

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-04-2011, 09:13 AM

Just charge it till it says the battery's full. it will be charged fully for now BUT it will NOT have it's full capacity. just use it normally and then charge it normally full capacity will be reached after a few charges. don't deplete it fully, or at least don't do it too often, it's not good for the li-po battery. keeping it at full charge at all time isn't advised either, charge it when you like and use it normally.

Black Cowon J3 32 GB (Black Ringke Case) - no lousy Sennheiser CX 300 anymore, Pana HJE 900 took the throne... for keeps

Old 03-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Ultra Senior Member

How to charge? Contact Visa, American Express, Mastercard, or even your bank. My advice? Make sure you get a card with no service fee.

As for batteries, recharge it until it is full. Use it. Recharge it. Use it. Recharge it, etc. No value in worrying about it.