Installing Sansalinux? How?????
I am not sure how to install sansalinux for my sansa e280 !
From the sansalinux site:
1. Copy the 2 files initrd and linux.bin in the sansa-directory to the root of your Sansa
2. If you want MPD-support(Music Player Daemon), copy the file usrfs in the sansa/usrfs-mpd dir to the root of your sansa,
if you don't want MPD-support, copy the file usrfs in the sansa/usrfs-nompd dir to the root of your Sansa
3. Run sansapatcher for normal e200's and use the file in "bootloader-Rhapsody" for e200R's
What I have Done:
1. I copy and pasted the FILES initrd.file and linux.bin to the ROOT of my sansa.
2. The usrfs.file FILE is copy and pasted to my sansa's ROOT as well.
3. Ran sansapatcher.exe for normal e200, it said bootloader installed successfully.
When I start up, I get this as last text:
RAMDISK : Loading 2048 blocks [ 1 disks ] into ram disk... done.
freeing initrd memory: 2048K
UFS: Mounted root (ext 2 filesystem).
Mounted devfs on/dev freeing init memory : 64K
init started: BusyBox v1.10.0 (2008-04-18 11 :50:26 CEST)
LOading file : /ect/rc
mount: mounting /dev/sda1 on mnt failed:
mount: mounting /mnt/usrfs on /usr failed:
no such file or directory
/usr/bin/podzilla : not found
Any information Would Be Great ^^
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.