android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Anythingbutiphone Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knarf View Post
That's right!
But I can't see any problem there!

Who is the person which forwards the problems and bugs from this forum to the manufacturer Samsung? I think that's you! Because your forum title is "Samsung Moderator"! And normally it's also the task of the moderators/administrators to stay in contact with the developer(s)!
I'll try to give you a civil response. Basically, we can't act on your behalf to forward bugs to these companies for a few reasons. First, we don't work for them. In fact, we are volunteers on this website which isn't affiliated with any of the companies that we post about.

Secondly, if the bug is legitimate, they'll want testing and the ability to reproduce the issue. They need to speak with the person experiencing the bug, not a middleman.

Lastly, not all of us have contacts with these companies, so our only option would be to go through customer service for that company. See the last sentence for the issue with that.

Tags
1.24, firmware, r0, samsung, yepp, yp-r0