Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by CDMP3PlayerFan View Post
As far as putting the playlists on your player, you will need to do the following:

- On the menu bar click on "Tools" >> "Options."

- In the Options window select "Portable/Audio Devices" and select your player under "Available Devices."

- Click on the "Configure" button.

- In the Device Profile window, click on the Playlists tab.

- Check the playlists you want sent to your player.

When you sync your player the playlists (and the files they contain) will be sent to your player.
Thanks for your reply. The problem I have with this is that if I already have all my music that I want on my player - I want to be able to just make a playlist and add it to the player without syncing all the songs that are contained in that playlist - since the songs are already there. This also becomes an issue with overlapping playlists. How do I get around that?

The option of using Windows Explorer does seem to work - but the problem is that it requires browsing from folder to folder to find all the songs I want in a playlist. I tried dragging a song from WMP to the playlist created through Windows Explorer, but it wouldn' let me. So this approach is very slow - I really need to be able to use a media manager where I can look at all my music at once.