android
Old 12-17-2010, 09:32 PM

Default Tron T1 or Studio Beats?

Hey, I was looking at both of these headphones. I like them because they both have noise cancelling, and over the ear. I mostly listen to techno and dubstep, thats why I brought up the Tron T1, but I also like big bass, thats why I brought up the Studio Beats. I hope you guys can help me!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Both are over-priced over-hyped crap. Get the AIAIAI TMA-! and you'll be amazed at what you'll hear. At least, that's what I'm waiting to get - and no monster crap will sway my wallet.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:45 PM

thank you very much, they seem great, my only question is, is it over the ear? and I read that they dont fit good on small heads, which i have, so are there any major retail stores that carry these so I can try them for myself? Thanks again!

Old 12-21-2010, 06:11 PM

Alot of people hate on the Beats because of the price but I have had mine for awhile and love them. I mostly listen to hip-hop and they are very bass heavy like you want. I got mine for $225 so you can probably find them cheaper now. One thing you have to be careful about is that they do have a tendency to crack by the screws if you use them alot (I use them at the gym probably not the best idea) and I sent a pair back and they sent me a brand new pair.

Other suggestions from this forum and others would be (I have not personally used any of theses:
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II