android
Old 11-02-2010, 04:32 PM

Default Armband for J3?

Hi, guys. My first post, don't know if it'll be my only one.

I need an armband for my new j3 (just got it today, SQUEE!).
I'd prefer something other than this.

Has anyone gone to a store and found one locally that seems to work out well?
I need it for when I work out, clean the house, go to work-you name it, I cannot just carry that thing around in my hands. And I don't want to just put it in a pocket.

Oh, I did a search before posting this thread, and my search rendered one thread where the above armband was linked.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-06-2010, 09:26 AM

Accessories for the J3 are rather scarce at this point in time, I'm really hoping more come to market soon. If not, we'll just have to do the legwork to find options that will work.

That being said:
I've read several reports that the generic I-Touch bands will work with the Cowon. I just got my J3 also, so the plan is to take it into a store and fit it into as many I-touch bands as I can get my hands on to find the best fit and look. I'm also looking for a leather case.

When/if I find something that's good enough and purchase it, I'll post pictures and brand names etc.

It's really disappointing to spend a large chunk of money on one of the best portable media devices in the world and have such limited selection of accessories. Even coming out of Korea, I expected to find more on Ebay.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:41 AM

For both of you, I just ordered the I-nique case for my J3. Not sure about the armband on the site though. If interested this is the link http://www.i-nique.com/model.asp/cn=/c=536, the leather case looks really nice though.

Hope that helps,
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emc209i View Post
Accessories for the J3 are rather scarce at this point in time, I'm really hoping more come to market soon. If not, we'll just have to do the legwork to find options that will work.

That being said:
I've read several reports that the generic I-Touch bands will work with the Cowon. I just got my J3 also, so the plan is to take it into a store and fit it into as many I-touch bands as I can get my hands on to find the best fit and look. I'm also looking for a leather case.

When/if I find something that's good enough and purchase it, I'll post pictures and brand names etc.

It's really disappointing to spend a large chunk of money on one of the best portable media devices in the world and have such limited selection of accessories. Even coming out of Korea, I expected to find more on Ebay.