I am no engineer but it is evident to me that there must be a perfect electronic match for the Cowon J3. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in.
Frequency Range 20Hz~20KHz
Max Output Stereo, 29mW + 29mW (16Ω earphones)
S/N Ratio 95dB
File Format MP3/2, WMA, OGG, FLAC, APE, WAV
Audio Codec MP3 : MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 3, ~320Kbps, ~48KHz, Mono/Stereo
WMA : ~320Kbps, ~48KHz, Mono/Stereo
OGG : ~Q10, ~44.1KHz, Mono/Stereo
FLAC : Compression Level 0 ~ 8, ~44.1KHz, Mono/Stereo
APE : Fast,Normal,High16 Bits, Version 3.97 ~3.99
WAV : ~48KHz, 16bit, Mono/Stereo
• Sensitivity: 124dB/mW
• Frequency response: 20 Hz -18 kHz
• Impedance: 56 ohms
• Driver: Three balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover.
• Features: Padded travel case, ten different eartips, wax loop for cleaning, 1/8 in. to 1/4 in. plug adapter and inline volume control.
• Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
• Sensitivity (1kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
• Impedance (1kHz): 36 Ω
• Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
• Frequency Range: 18Hz – 19kHz
• Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
• Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Of course sound is very subjective and the variables of encoding format, volume level, anatomy of the ear itself and what your preferred listening genera all play into the equation. But I think there is a perfect electronic match vs a Sony or Samsung.
PS - I know there is another entire forum for head gear on this topic, I just want it to focus on the J3 to Head Gear topic.
Last edited by g.711; 11-09-2010 at 06:28 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.