android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Hey glove4, chiming in from Shenzen, China...

First, so awesome you find the i590s as great as I do. Nice to not be alone.

Second, unfortunately, I cannot help with the tips, though I do know exactly what you mean. However for me, the stock largest tips fit my tunnel ear canals perfectly - my seal is strong and stays put for long periods of time. And for sure, a solid seal is essential to get the most of the surprisingly good and clear bass.

Unfortunately due to the double flange nature of the i590s, it may be tough to find tips, but prolly not impossible. I simply don't have a lot of experience yet with replacement tips.

perhaps dfkt, WG or some of the other experts can suggest something based upon the visual look of the i590s....

In the meantime, do try to hang in there with the i590s. They are indeed worth it. Nice accessory package eh? Is your i590 the one with the black rubberized angled connector? If yes, this is the newest version. This one uses a much more supple cloth covered cable which will resist kinking much better than the original one I got back in March. Also, did you "burn them in" as suggested by Maximo for 10 hours? lol

cheers and I wish I could be of more help...Of course, I will monitor this thread closely

-les
PoolCues: a bunch
A Glossary for Newbies