android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottGTO View Post
Well after hearing you all rant and rave about these pana's went ahead and ordered them from Amazon tonight. I got them for 79.99. I hope they sound good. This is the most I've ever spent on iem's. I believe, my grado 60's were about the same price. Hopefully buyers remorse doesn't kick in.
Dude, congrats. I am gonna go out on a limb and say you will love them. Use no EQ, maybe a touch of bass as suits you on your DAPs. I don't believe in burn-in, but i did play them on a DAP for like overnight using volume that is 25% percent louder than I normally listen to.

I think the drivers really settled in and now they sound even better than they did originally to me. Either that or my brain really is processing their sound signature even better.

If you end up like Satellite_6 and dislike them, I am sure you can sell them off here and only take a minor hit money wise.

If I am stuck on a desert island with only 1 pair of IEMs, it would be these, hands down, out of all the ones I have and have heard. Period.

But, YMMV...

good luck man and do post when u get em,
-lestatar
PoolCues: a bunch
A Glossary for Newbies