android
Old 09-18-2010, 08:21 AM

Default R0 system checking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebellium View Post
Samsung Korea needs immediately the whole "music" folder of every R0 that had the update library issue.
They cannot reproduce the bug with their files and it seems that not a single Korean customer had this problem. Only Americans and Europeans have issue with updating the library. So they also would like to know where the files come from (illegal download, legal download: which website?, personal encoding?)

As long as they cannot reproduce the bug, they cannot fix it. It's unfortunately as easy as that...

If you had several Gb music files when the problem occured, it does not matter. Upload all of them on megaupload.com.

Thank you for your cooperation

edit: some people are asking how they could send the files if the R0 is not recognized by the PC anymore. Well, I suppose you have a backup of your music files on your computer. And I suppose you remember what files you transfered on the R0
Hi Lebellium,
I've got the files that got stuck two new R0....I'm very angry, as you can imagine, in the same week, I need the third player to listem my preferred music!!!!!
so, how can I upload all the file? I'm really not convinced that Samsung is not able to reproduce the issue, but, if they want file, let',s go with the gigaupload.
let me know.
spedax

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Samsung Moderator

Hmm you post in the firmware 1.19 thread but your stucked R0s were in fw 1.19 or 1.22?
I mean, to develop a new firmware Samsung start from the latest one (1.22). If I can brick my R0 in fw 1.22 with your files, that's interesting. Otherwise it's useless as the fw 1.22 is supposed to fix the library update bug.
Have you identified some specific files that caused the bug or do you have several GB of files?

Old 10-01-2010, 07:35 AM

Default :(

Hi!

Here my expirience with my R0:

Succenful update to 1.22.
Then copied files cia MSC MODE!!

Then "updating library" at 99% error

Now had to send the player off to service center, will take about 2 weeks

I'm annoyed

Tags
1.19, download, firmware, r0, samsung, yepp, yp-r0