android
Old 01-04-2007, 06:20 PM

Default Headphones

looking to buy some headphones cause quite frankly the ones that come with the zvm hurt! currently looking at KSC11 and KSC55 but i am open to any suggestions

i would like some that are $20 and below and i like the ones that go behind your head. would the KSC55s be much better than the ksc11s?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-04-2007, 09:12 PM

I just went out and bought the some headphones today because I was dealing with the same problem, the phones that came with my zen player were killing my ears and they wouldnt stay my ears. I actually just went to walmart and bought some Philips HE592 for $14.95 and theyre great. They have a "surrond sound" system with them, that actually is really sweet if you watching a movie on your zen player. Anyways, i'd just go grab these at walmart, they have them at best buy as well, but you'll pay $17.00 for the exact same thing. Hope this helps

Matt

Old 01-04-2007, 09:20 PM

thanks maybe ill check that out but i think ive deicded on senhheiser pmx60 thanks anyway!

Old 01-04-2007, 09:41 PM

I have the Philips HS820 headphones from Amazon. It is a street-style headphone, meaning the band goes behind your head instead of on top. It is lightweight, folds flat and the color is off-white. The sound is incredible, I really love it. And the best part is that it nestles onto your ears comfortably, so you can (at least I do) wear it for extended periods of time without your ears hurting. That was my beef with the original phones that came with the zen - they sound quite good, but they hurt my ears after a while.

The Philips HS820 can be found at Amazon, and the current price is $19.99. However, the price fluctuates on this item and I was able to get it for around $13 a few weeks ago.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:19 AM

what are your feelings on :
JVC HAFX55ZW-WT In Ear Earphones??

Old 01-05-2007, 05:46 AM

AndrewJ, try the Koss KSC-75 (as I already told you in our IRC channel ).

Old 01-05-2007, 07:40 PM

My brother has the Koss KSC-75 and it is indeed a great performer. The sound is excellent, but somehow they always slip off my ears with a slight tug. It must be a personal thing because my brother is quite comfortable with them. As for me, I prefer a set with bans to hold them next to my ears.

You won't go wrong with the KSC-75 though. If you like headphones that clip to your ears, this is a great deal at less than $20.

Old 01-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Ultra Senior Member

*Moved to Headphones and Speakers*

Old 01-08-2007, 01:35 PM

What is the difference in the Philips models HE591 and HE592? I can't find either on Philips website.