android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
Leen, Lovely_bear: Indeed congratulations to you both!

Do not fear - if my results are any indication, the Panas will open up and sound even better/smoother/more refined/more detailed in the next few days of usage for you both. Really really great IEMs. The soundstage is simply incredible to me - so good i can almost physically point where instruments seem to be coming from.

They sound good at higher volumes, but do yourselves a favor! Consider some lower than normal volumes [save your ears! lol ] - the Panas really shine here. And for me, the first few days I used EQ on my DAPs. Not anymore. This is the first pair of IEMs I own where the balance of detail/clarity/soundstage/high/low/mid is so good to my ears that I do not need EQ.

Enjoy them - they looks schmexy as hell too don't they?

Only bad thing: the cable is a bit short at 1 meter.

@Leen, both the Sony Hybrid tips and the Super.Fi replacement tips will fit the Panas. The Super.Fi are dfkt's and others fave tip and offer more isolation and comfort - check em out. I like the Sony Hybrids myself, but plan to get me a set of the Super.Fi tips for comparison.

I think lots of folks get the Super.Fi from here:
http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/uleasusmsifl.html

Cheers and enjoy the panas!

PS: join us here:
http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/group.php?groupid=70
Thanks, i'm gonna lay with it more. Actually, i was not impressed by its appearance at first looking, but i am starting loving it now. It makes my original headphone from cowon s9 look like a toy.