android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Insignia > Insignia Sport

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 PM

Talking solution to common problems on the insignia sport ns-2v17

hi, I see that many have problems with your insignia(sorry for my bad english.), that are common in this player, and have solutions.
I open this topic to make a compilation of common problems in the insignia sport, if you know of any other common problem that can be repaired, please post it.

1: in my insignia only appears play all when i go to the library.
* solution: clik right or left key on the navigation wheel and will appear artists, playlists,and more...

2: the correct video format on your insignia:
*solution: (original)http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=26194
credits toimpsmurf on these solution.
>download the media coder:
http://www.mediacoderhq.com/mirrors....0.7.5.4742.exe only select some server on the page and install it, its free and safe
>on the media coder set these parameters
click video tab:
Mode: bitrate based -> 256kbps
Format: Xvid
Container: AVI

click audio tab:
Encoder: LAME MP3
Resample: 44100 hz

click picture tab:
Frame rate: 15
reziz:e 220x176

3:my player does not respond, is frozen:
*solution: keep holding the on/off button in the off position for 1minute (may shut down before )

4: my scroll wheel has gone mad, I turn to any side and the player turn to the opposite side:
*solution: this is more complicated, because you have to open the player, be careful in this situation.
(before open, be careful to dont touch the circuits like the leds, chips, resistance,etc)
first you need to disassemble the player, you will need a little screwdriver (with this form (+)use the no.0 screwdriver if its posible) >remove plastic caps that are in the four corners of the player (the central cap its for cover the batery screw)

>after, remove the screws :

>now,, with a guitar nail, on the front of the player, slide guitar nail at the left edge of the player, as shown in the image (you also can use your finger nail or a slim thing)

>when you removed the front cover, remove the white ring, it is easy to remove, now with the fingers, we will remove the navigation wheel, pull the wheel on one end (up, down, left or right) as shown in the image

>Now, with two fingers, remove the "play / pause" button pulling it up

>Now, remove the metal ring, to do it, you need to remove the clips that are in front of the up,down,left and right buttons:

>
now,remove the wheel base (the ring that rotates), clean the electrical terminals (with a small cotton and alcohol,if its posible), if there is rust, remove them with a soft sandpaper, do not touch hard the spinning wheel, because that could deform the contacts.

>now, to close the player, follow the instructions in reverse
*important*:before closing the player, you should read this:
>when you put the wheel with grip, make sure the clips at the wheel, fit perfectly into the holes,the wheel can fall if its not properly secured.

>before you close the player, pushed with a stick, USB port and 3.5mm port on the edges (sometimes the on / off button does not work if the "green board" is in a wrong place).
ports should be slightly inside the case:

that's all, I hope it works for you
sorry for my bad english.
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente

Last edited by solounminuto; 09-17-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]