android
Old 08-27-2010, 05:41 AM

Default Zen Touch firmware 1.00.06

I have searched the four corners of the interwebs to no avail. So now I reach out here hoping that someone still might have this old firmware. I am talking about the original firmware for the Zen Touch, the 1.00.06 version. The only versions I can find online are the 1.01.03 and the 2x versions. If someone has got the 1.00.06 version please let me know.

Cheers!
DAP collection:Cowon S9; Cowon X5V; Creative Zen Vision M; Creative Zen Touch; iRiver H120; JVC XA-HD500; Kenwood HD20GA7; Rio Carbon; Rio Karma; Samsung YH-J70; Sansa Clip+; Sansa View; Sony HD5; Toshiba Gigabeat F20
Earphones:too many to mention...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-13-2010, 05:05 AM

Now I have found the 1.00.06 firmware thanks to a kind person on the Creative forums.

If anyone is using a Zen Touch still and uses the 1.01.03 and custom EQ, I advice you to try the 1.00.06 firmware. An explanation can be found here.

The 1.00.06 firmware for the Creative Zen Touch can be found here. Suddenly my Zen Touch has gone from great to amazing sounding and it almost rivals my Kenwood and JVC!
DAP collection:Cowon S9; Cowon X5V; Creative Zen Vision M; Creative Zen Touch; iRiver H120; JVC XA-HD500; Kenwood HD20GA7; Rio Carbon; Rio Karma; Samsung YH-J70; Sansa Clip+; Sansa View; Sony HD5; Toshiba Gigabeat F20
Earphones:too many to mention...