android
Old 08-31-2010, 02:03 AM

I got a fantastic pair of headphones.
Sennheiser HD 280 Pros
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-.../dp/B000065BPB

I paid $120 at a best buy for them. They feel solid, there not gonna snap like Skull Candies. There cheaper than Bose. And I there the best ones I've owned yet.

I'm not gonna lie: They can look awkward on your head. And in the summer they can get hot.

I'm not sure if they have perfect highs or lows or anything, But for me bass is big. They don't have to be deafening but its gotta be there. These will really kick with the Zune, and they seem to get every bass note clearly. However they balance really well, all the other parts of the song stand out clearly.

There very loud, but hardly ever leak out sound. At full volume, you would need a quiet environment like a library or waiting room, and at that point you don't need to drive them at full to get a great experience

I highly recommend them. Especially because you can order parts from their store if anything does break and they give you instructions to how everything works in the box you buy them in.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-31-2010, 07:39 PM

I used to have a great pair of Sennheisers, but they broke and I'd stupidly disregarded the warranty slip. I tried to repair them myself (resolder the headphone jack connection), but it was such precision work and my big hands couldn't handle it.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:59 PM
Administrator

I have the Senn HD280. Nice 'phones. But not $120 nice.

What BB do you go to? They're always $99 on their website and they price the site match in-store. Also that link takes you to a place where the price is way too high. If you do your own search you shouldn't pay more than $80 for them tops.