Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2010, 11:25 AM

Hi Jamal, welcome to the forums.

I bought both the dock and the zune from The only trouble i had was powering the dock, but buying a 5$ usb-adapter was enough to fix that. I always charge my zune HD on my pc, via usb, and that works flawlessly. Since the dock works fine with the usb adapter I guess the zune HD will charge fine too with that. I can try it if you want to, to be 100% sure?

The video quality is great. I use the microsoft expression encoder 3 to encode videos to the best video format. So when that's done you get the best experience out of your video.

Since this is my first real pmp I cant compare the sound/video quality to other players, but for my standards its more then perfect. (And what i've read on these forums is that the sound quality is great according to the audiophiles (although they really would really like a costum eq))

About the internet, I cant connect to my home wireless network, because we have static ips and the zune cant work with that i think. I havent tried it somewhere else, so I cant really comment on the internet experience of the zune HD.

Hope I helped a little bit!