android
Old 08-22-2010, 09:15 PM

Default fun and games with smart dj

I was playing around with the smart dj on my zune hd, and noticed two interesting things, was wondering if either ever happened to anyone else:

1. Once the smart dj option made a playlist, the volume of the zune hd got noticeably louder, but only when playing the playlist...if i went back to a normal song rotation, it wasn't as loud

2. I created a smart dj playlist from bohemian rhapsody by queen, and that song wasn't included in the list...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-22-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmerrey View Post
I was playing around with the smart dj on my zune hd, and noticed two interesting things, was wondering if either ever happened to anyone else:

1. Once the smart dj option made a playlist, the volume of the zune hd got noticeably louder, but only when playing the playlist...if i went back to a normal song rotation, it wasn't as loud

2. I created a smart dj playlist from bohemian rhapsody by queen, and that song wasn't included in the list...
I have had both happen. I also like how you create a SmartDJ list and it stops playing the song you used to create the list.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:41 PM

Huh. Every time I make a Smart DJ playlist from a song, the song is always the first to play.