android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2010, 11:33 PM

Default Resizing, Rotating Flash games for s9/j3

I was able to use Sothink SWF Ouicker (trial) to very easily rotate and resize a sudoku game I found in another thread:

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=44365

The process was very simple once I figured it out, I simply grouped elements by selecting them all (after moving the background image out of the way), grouping them, and then applying values to skew to rotate the grouped elements. I found it necessary to get everything ungrouped again after I was finished moving things around for the game to function but luckily everything seems to work. I was even able to increase the size of the sudoku grid as much as possible without going off the screen. The game is also resized to 480x272.

I will be looking into doing this with other games and apps in the next few days. I don't have too much hope for resizing and rotating more complex games to better fit the screen, especially if they are protected. From what I see it seems protected swf's have actionscript with parts garbled or obscured.

For now here's that sudoku game, in convenient landscape or portrait versions (and including the original as well). Both working on my J3.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sudoku.zip (105.6 KB, 150 views)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]