android
Old 08-10-2010, 01:08 PM

Default How to make my Touch work on vista

I am trying to get my Creative Touch to work on my Vista computer. Unfortunately I can't seem to find my start up disk that came with it can someone walk me through what I can do to get this to work, I know this is a lot to ask for but I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have connected it to my computer and a new found hardware screen pops up which says "Windows needs to install driver software for your Creative Zen touch". I've tried the locate and install and clicking the I don' have the disk show me other options. First time i tried check for solution but that didn't work, then when i tried browse my computer for software I had no clue where to tell it to look. So now I'm stumped.

Thank you ahead of time! (and sorry if something like this has already been posted I looked through the treads and couldn't find exactly what i needed)

Last edited by OnyxSaphire; 08-10-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Ultra Senior Member

This method works. I can verify since I used it. It's a different player but the steps are the same as is the software. http://mrinternet.wordpress.com/2007...ether-finally/