android
Old 08-11-2010, 09:01 PM

Unhappy Zune HD Playlist Issue

Okay so I have my Zune HD, had it for about a week. Love it to death, but just recently it decided it wanted to make me mad for some reason.

I have several playlists set up on my Zune and just today, i decided to add a new song to one of the lists, resynced it and then when i went back to it only 5 out of 60 songs on said playlist were visible.

The software says all the songs are on the playlist and in the "Music" settings its on "Album and Song"

Can anyone help me at all? Because this is really frustrating, as I use that playlist to workout to and I've tried repeatedly to fix the issue from constant resyncing and even making a duplicate playlist with a new name.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Sub-Forum Moderator

Did you ever manually remove those songs from the player? If so, they would be marked 'never sync with zune' and would show a circle/slash icon in the software. right click them, and 'sync with zune' to remove that prohibition.
(And of course your sync mode has to be automatic for playlist changes to sync over to the device... otherwise you have to do it yourself.)

Tags
playlist, zune hd