android
  #61  
Old 02-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Amberia Amberia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Thanks FDX. This is a great UCI.
I found an iaudiophile thread from Dunsany that may be usefull for adding lyrics and use them with DE:
http://iaudiophile.net/forums/showth...yrics+Cowon+S9
It worked fine for me!
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #62  
Old 02-13-2010, 05:51 PM
gebal's Avatar
gebal gebal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Near Liverpool, UK
Posts: 604
Default

Longtime? Including the fact that this is a beta and he maintains a main UI alongside it, I'd say that this is coming along fairly fast!
__________________
Player: 32gb S9 / Sansa e260 r'boxed / Motorola Defy with Cubed player
'Phones: Senn' CX250 / Senn' HD202 / Shure SRH 440
AnythingbutIre: a group for the ABI members in the UK
Reply With Quote

  #63  
Old 02-14-2010, 08:22 AM
nena's Avatar
nena nena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 112
Default

Have to agree. Just grateful that he takes the time to work on this at all to be honest (and that goes for all UCIs).
Reply With Quote

  #64  
Old 02-14-2010, 05:28 PM
RoloJam RoloJam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy TX
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiem0nst3r View Post
is there an update for this? been a long time since the last version was released...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebal View Post
Longtime? Including the fact that this is a beta and he maintains a main UI alongside it, I'd say that this is coming along fairly fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nena View Post
Have to agree. Just grateful that he takes the time to work on this at all to be honest (and that goes for all UCIs).
Check the previous pages on this thread. For the time being, we won't see much activity, until he passes some exams.
Reply With Quote

  #65  
Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 PM
da1writer da1writer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Some do have to realize that he is also having some computer issues (jumped to Windows 7 and went down hill from there for him) along with Flash not installing/working properly on his computer. Pop by the iaudiophile.net S9 forum to get better details on the situation with Dark Evolution...
Reply With Quote

  #66  
Old 02-15-2010, 12:51 PM
nena's Avatar
nena nena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoloJam View Post
Check the previous pages on this thread. For the time being, we won't see much activity, until he passes some exams.
You misquoted me. I said the exact opposite of what you implied by quoting me in the manner you did. Thanks for that.
Reply With Quote

  #67  
Old 02-28-2010, 07:21 AM
RoloJam RoloJam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy TX
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nena View Post
You misquoted me. I said the exact opposite of what you implied by quoting me in the manner you did. Thanks for that.
Strange. I quoted you exactly.
But, sorry, I didn't mean for you to infer that I implied anything.

I was simply stating that this project might be dead for the time being.
I have seen fdx is active over at iaudiophile.net. He's been pursuing a new mainmenu uci. Apparently it different version on Aero Ultimate and it's not G3. More like a quicker version with less contraints. I think he's calling it VTX. Anyway, with that going on, this project still might be dormant.
Reply With Quote

  #68  
Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Stigmatic Stigmatic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 5
Default

New version:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnw
Dark eVolution v0.9 Beta 2 with Korean Lyrics Fix


Download



I'm sure it'll work now, because Gil9aMesh's code is valid for the whole system, not only the current interface. You, PeFont, wrote that after using Asurada's music UI, DV was able to read Korean correctly as well, so this means that Asurada uses this system code, too.
Apparently the Korean lyrics aren't quite fixed, btw.

It would be nice if someone could add this link to the first post
Reply With Quote

  #69  
Old 03-12-2010, 04:06 PM
gebal's Avatar
gebal gebal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Near Liverpool, UK
Posts: 604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoloJam View Post
I think he's calling it VTX. Anyway, with that going on, this project still might be dormant.
It is called VTX, and its "aero ultimate lite" if you will. Looks quite promising so far
__________________
Player: 32gb S9 / Sansa e260 r'boxed / Motorola Defy with Cubed player
'Phones: Senn' CX250 / Senn' HD202 / Shure SRH 440
AnythingbutIre: a group for the ABI members in the UK
Reply With Quote

  #70  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:40 PM
hany1007 hany1007 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5
Default

This is still my favorite music UCI... since I don't have any album arts.. :P
Reply With Quote

  #71  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:08 PM
wozniak wozniak is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Default

i have a little question...
in the DE music UI: what is the function of the button right to the "add"-button? (not in the browser!). it looks almost the same: the "add to favorites" has a + in the upper right, the other icon has it to...
im new i know, would be nice if someone could give answer to this ...
Reply With Quote

  #72  
Old 05-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Zeniwan Zeniwan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 112
Default

Dark Evolution also works on the Cowon J3?
Reply With Quote

  #73  
Old 05-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Disguise's Avatar
Disguise Disguise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniak View Post
i have a little question...
in the DE music UI: what is the function of the button right to the "add"-button? (not in the browser!). it looks almost the same: the "add to favorites" has a + in the upper right, the other icon has it to...
im new i know, would be nice if someone could give answer to this ...
bookmarks it
__________________
I'm on a seafood diet, whenever I see food, I eat it
Reply With Quote

  #74  
Old 05-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Disguise's Avatar
Disguise Disguise is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeniwan View Post
Dark Evolution also works on the Cowon J3?
don't know, you should ask it on the J3 forum where someone tried it. But i don't think many people have the J3 yet, because it isn't released in europe and states yet.. But generally, it should work, maybe some small functions not (and not sure about the hardware buttons too)
__________________
I'm on a seafood diet, whenever I see food, I eat it
Reply With Quote

  #75  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Zeniwan Zeniwan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
don't know, you should ask it on the J3 forum where someone tried it. But i don't think many people have the J3 yet, because it isn't released in europe and states yet.. But generally, it should work, maybe some small functions not (and not sure about the hardware buttons too)
When do you think he will be released in Europe?
Reply With Quote

  #76  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:06 AM
dfkt's Avatar
dfkt dfkt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 15,330
Default

Please stay on-topic for this thread.

There's lots of discussions about J3 release dates in the J3 forum.
__________________
Please don't PM me with questions that can be answered in a forum thread. Don't be an idiot.
My Gear and Reviews | My RMAA Tests | IRC: #anythingbutipod on Freenode | Last.fm | Album Art Exchange | Rockbox | Replaygain
Reply With Quote

  #77  
Old 06-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Vitor Marques Vitor Marques is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5
Default

VERY good Music UCI, I love it ^^

Congrats
Reply With Quote

  #78  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:58 PM
trefork trefork is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeniwan View Post
Dark Evolution also works on the Cowon J3?
I would like to know that too.
Reply With Quote

  #79  
Old 06-16-2010, 11:58 PM
chynamaria chynamaria is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7
Default stuck in horizontal mode

I seem to have gotten myself stuck in horizontal mode somehow cause i can't switch back to vertical.

Trying to get into horizontal from vertical, i went into the option menu and pressed that button with the faded vertical box and the solid sideways box which got me to the sideways mode. But how do i get back?

If i go on the main menu there's a button that looks like the one described (when pressed, it has a solid sideways box and a lock) but i don't get an option to 'activate' the vertical mode no matter how much i turn the player...

I'm sure i'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what. any help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote

  #80  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:20 AM
chynamaria chynamaria is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynamaria View Post
I seem to have gotten myself stuck in horizontal mode somehow cause i can't switch back to vertical.

Trying to get into horizontal from vertical, i went into the option menu and pressed that button with the faded vertical box and the solid sideways box which got me to the sideways mode. But how do i get back?

If i go on the main menu there's a button that looks like the one described (when pressed, it has a solid sideways box and a lock) but i don't get an option to 'activate' the vertical mode no matter how much i turn the player...

I'm sure i'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what. any help would be appreciated.

OK I don't know why but after i shut down the player and turned it back on, it works fine now lol. (reboots always helps it seems) Thanks for the a sweet uci dnw.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.