android
Old 06-05-2010, 08:34 AM

Default Klaus colors? (And other questions)

Hey guys, I'm finally getting around to customizing my S9. Right now I'm using Klaus browser, Dark Evolution for music, and no main menu UCI (but I'll almost definitely put Claw's on and fiddle with that for a while). Klaus and Dark Evolution mesh together pretty well, so I'm pretty happy with that.

So I'm a little confused about colors in Klaus. In General Settings under Browser Color there is a 'Custom' option. The thing is, I don't see where to set the custom color (I'd like it to be green). Can I control this with Claw's? I know Claw's allows you to customize a lot of different things, but does it integrate with Klaus like that? Unfortunately I don't really understand Claw's very well

Other things I'd like to do with Klaus are: Have folders remain white, with a green select bar. Have a thin, light-colored bar dividing items in the browser (very much like what the iTouch library interface does, but with inverted colors). Also, I'd like to change the orders that the folders appear in on the first screen in the browser (Right now its Folders, Artists, Albums... I'd like it to be Artists, Albums,...).

I have more questions, but I'll leave it at that for now. I don't know how much of this is actually possible, but I appreciate any pointers you guys can give me with this stuff. Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-05-2010, 10:15 AM

Yeah you need claw's menu UI.
When you get it look in the user settings > Browser > Scroll Button Colour

Old 06-05-2010, 04:18 PM

Nice! Worked perfectly. I'm going to be doing a lot more poking around with Claw's