android
Old 05-22-2010, 12:47 AM

Default Google "Pac-Man" logo game loads on Zune

I don't know if anyone noticed, but it's possible to load the Pac-man game on google's homepage on the Zune HD. It's not playable because of the lack of arrow keys, but it still loaded. I dont know what to think of it, it seems like something that would be flash based, but it could just be refreshing the picture of it over and over, I really don't know. Any thoughts?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-22-2010, 03:06 AM

That is pretty interesting. It loads for me too, although it is extremely laggy for me. The desktop version can be controlled with both arrow keys and mouse clicks btw. But no matter how many times i tapped on the zunehd screen, I was unable to control my pacman. But the game does run, super slow, but I died by getting eaten by one of them ghosts on my Zunehd.
(You need to click on the static image to load the game, otherwise you are just looking at a picture. But once you tap on the image the game will start up)

Old 05-22-2010, 03:16 AM

It uses JavaScript to run.

Old 05-25-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seizonsha View Post
I don't know if anyone noticed, but it's possible to load the Pac-man game on google's homepage on the Zune HD. It's not playable because of the lack of arrow keys, but it still loaded. I dont know what to think of it, it seems like something that would be flash based, but it could just be refreshing the picture of it over and over, I really don't know. Any thoughts?
You control the guy by hard tapping in the different directions.