android
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 PM

@musichound. youre wrong. there IS but one device that has ni-cad batteries. sonicare toothbrushes XD ... thats about it, other than our wireless phones that are a few years old.... they dont really work now because the crappy ni-cad batteries...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-30-2010, 04:36 AM

Don't be afraid about the battery usage so much. In practice there is nothing we can do to make them last much longer. The way a normal person uses a media player like Zune HD in his everyday life makes it quite difficult to take special care of the battery...i mean, we have so much bigger problems in our lives and we use so many electronic products every moment, so, "special treatment for batteries" is the last thing we should care...it sounds stupid for most of the people.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM

i'm not even a third of the way through the levels but have others found out that there are lots of tricks and secrets to get faster times? Like on level 29, if you tap the tree trunk that's between the lil spike balls, then the one spike ball that is near the goal disappears allowing you to cut pass half of the course. Also, if you hold the Zune almost up right so the ball goes straight down, you can slingshot around lots of the holes that block shortcuts. and for the courses that require you to collect items before the goal shows up, zoom to those items as fast as possible cause even if you die you respond at the last item...okay that last tip is pretty obvious

Old 04-30-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonousjuice View Post
i'm not even a third of the way through the levels but have others found out that there are lots of tricks and secrets to get faster times? Like on level 29, if you tap the tree trunk that's between the lil spike balls, then the one spike ball that is near the goal disappears allowing you to cut pass half of the course. Also, if you hold the Zune almost up right so the ball goes straight down, you can slingshot around lots of the holes that block shortcuts. and for the courses that require you to collect items before the goal shows up, zoom to those items as fast as possible cause even if you die you respond at the last item...okay that last tip is pretty obvious
I didn't knew about the tapping...i thought that it always lead to the pause screen! Thanks for the tip!

I didn't understand the tip about the up right hold though...

Old 04-30-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuniq View Post
I didn't knew about the tapping...i thought that it always lead to the pause screen! Thanks for the tip!

I didn't understand the tip about the up right hold though...
yea i didn't explain it very well... when I said tap the tree trunk, i meant actually touch it with the ball, have the ball bounce off of it, not touch the screen yourself

and for "up right hold" I mean extremely tilt your zuneHD to the side so the ball moves very fast in that direction and sometimes it will go over holes.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
yea i didn't explain it very well... when I said tap the tree trunk, i meant actually touch it with the ball, have the ball bounce off of it, not touch the screen yourself

and for "up right hold" I mean extremely tilt your zuneHD to the side so the ball moves very fast in that direction and sometimes it will go over holes.
cool!

Old 05-04-2010, 12:54 PM

Ive completed every level, but i havent got a gold star on all them. Its pretty dam tough, the last like 20 or so levels are hell especially with the spikes on the walls and moving walls.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMhz View Post
Ive completed every level, but i havent got a gold star on all them. Its pretty dam tough, the last like 20 or so levels are hell especially with the spikes on the walls and moving walls.
Man, you are a hero! I gave up at level 67...its really humiliating to be able to pass a level after 50-60 tries and at the end you see that the "goal time" is even 15-20 seconds shorter...this is the reason i never liked pacman etc...you need to break your arm, break the game controller and your head many times...

Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuniq View Post
Man, you are a hero! I gave up at level 67...its really humiliating to be able to pass a level after 50-60 tries and at the end you see that the "goal time" is even 15-20 seconds shorter...this is the reason i never liked pacman etc...you need to break your arm, break the game controller and your head many times...
ZuneHD is a controller you don't want to throw across the room! lol

Old 05-05-2010, 03:47 AM

Quote:
ZuneHD is a controller you don't want to throw across the room! lol
Exactly my point...after some levels i felt that i was subconsciously tend to bend the device and squeeze it..so i stopped because my nerves didn't allow me to continue the game..

Old 05-05-2010, 04:41 PM

the game does get a bit frustrating, so i just go slow as hell on the lowest sensitivity. I end up getting about 20-30 seconds longer than the goal time, but at least i beat the levels

Old 05-05-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahcheese View Post
the game does get a bit frustrating, so i just go slow as hell on the lowest sensitivity. I end up getting about 20-30 seconds longer than the goal time, but at least i beat the levels
That doesn't work for me after level 67...

Old 05-07-2010, 07:07 PM

i have so much respect for you guys that have beaten all the levels! i just got past level 30 and im like 20 second off of the goal! I love this game though. Even though it is ridiculously hard it's lots of fun and keeps me entertained for hours.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:32 PM

I'm already bored of it...good thing I didn't buy it for games!
:-)

Old 05-07-2010, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lip View Post
I'm already bored of it...good thing I didn't buy it for games!
:-)
Lol so true.