android
Old 04-21-2010, 12:54 PM

Default Bugs List on my J3 any Ideas?

New to the Cowon World and the J3. So I have a few bugs which maybe you S9 folks can help me with. Iíll add any other bugs as they come up. I canít find an English version of the userís guide. I know that many of these bugs are due to my lack of patients in waiting for the USA release. That being said I appreciate your help.

J3 - Version 1.02 16g + 16g SD card

1. Go to Music / Press the Menu bar at the top left / This will give you a list of songs . Press the Menu bar center / This will give you a Magnify Icon to search when you press the search ICON the keyboard comes up in Korean.

2. Audible files will sync to the J3 however when you go to Browse / Folder / Audible Ė There are no files listed. However when you check from your PC the files are there.

3. PlayList Ė You can create a Favorite list but you can create multiple playlist from the J3. At least I can figure it out.

4. When you start the Typist application the default keyboard is Korean and they is now way to set it to English.

5. While in the typist application for notes if you minimize the keyboard there is no way to bring it back to the screen. Iíve tapped all over the screen and the keyboard will not pop up.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-23-2010, 09:06 AM

1. Press the small button 'Aa' next to the 'Sym' button to change from Korean to English keyboards.

4. See above
5. Simply tap anywhere on the screen and the keyboard will pop-up (at least on my J3)

Old 04-23-2010, 02:12 PM

Finally figured it out, thanks

Old 04-30-2010, 02:41 PM

2. Could it be possible that the Cowon J3 does not yet support Audible files?
The german Audible website lists the Cowon J3 as AudibleReady with firmware version 2.0 (http://www.audible.de/adde/store/dev...mfgrSelect=332).

By the way: Hello to everybody

Old 04-30-2010, 08:29 PM

Great find! maybe once it becomes General Release in the US the new firmware will fix the audible issues.