android
Old 03-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Editor

Default Win a Speck PixelSkin Zune HD Case

Win a Speck case for your Zune HD by uploading a photo of your Zune HD with our RoamingThreads feature. Check out the review of this Speck case for more photos.

Rules:
  1. Post a photo of your Zune HD and let us know why you want this case in that post.
  2. Photos must be uploaded using the RoamingThreads feature. This allows you to upload with your camera phone or desktop. Here are instructions on how to upload a photo using RoamingThreads.
  3. Posts not following these instructions will be deleted without notification.
  4. Winner will be randomly selected in a few weeks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-24-2010, 04:13 PM

I read the review, and the reason I need one of these cases is because of my school. People just run down the hallway being stupid with mobs of people following and the chance of one crashing into you is high. My backpack isn't very protective, so if this is a military-grade case, it'll work out great.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:49 PM

Id really like this case because i always have my zune with me. I go trailriding on my dirtbike, snowmobiling, go carting, etc.
And for some reason my zune loves to slip off the dashboard of my car. No matter what i put under it.

So this case would really help!

thanks!
-Steve.

EDIT:
Im not sure why hotmail put those weird icons there... oh well..

Add Me on Zune Social! my name is: mq1991

Last edited by Mq1991; 03-24-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:40 PM

Ever since the weather in my town has hit 'windy' mode, my Zune HD has been feeling a bit cold. The case would alleviate it's discomfort and provide some much-needed protection.
In all seriousness: the case looks pretty cool and I need the protection.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 PM

i need this really bad. i bought one of those cheap leather cases on ebay and guess what happened?!
It stained the front of my zune hd with dye from the threads.
My solution was to put a custom cut decal in front of my zuneHD.
After that, I have not used or bought any case for it. Now guess what?!
My zuneHD fell on concrete floor and it was dented.
You know what i think the solution is?
THIS IS IT! The Speck PixelSkin ZuneHD Case
It will hide that ugly dent and will protect it from future dents and scratches

Old 03-25-2010, 12:06 PM

This is my Zune HD.

I would like to win this case because it looks great! I also thinks it would really protects my Zune.
I also hope it prevents the Zune from vibrating when used in the Kicker ZK 500 dock.

Last edited by BartMe; 03-25-2010 at 12:56 PM.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:35 PM

I want to win this case because I always carry my Zune with me and as you can see in the photo, I've dropped it on concrete causing the back to have multiple dents and marks. This case would help cover those marks and protect it from future damage.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Zune Moderator

My zune likes to enjoy the weather outside. It needs to be protected while enjoying this weather. Plus I'm going away to summer camp for 11 weeks and my Zune HD will be the main source of music while there for everyone. I'm running A/V Tech so my zune running will effect all 4,000 campers experience over the summer. It will be the source of almost all the music played before and after the two gathering we have each day. Keeping it in tip top shape is needed. This case would be perfect for that purpose.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:41 PM

My Zune and I would like this case simply because it's hard to play ball without protection...

Old 03-27-2010, 08:00 AM

Mine did not get text on it? I want tne case to give my zune more protection than the cloth sack I use now.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:12 AM

My ZuneHD is venerable to scratches and dents. Whats better than a Speck PixelSkin to protect my precious ZuneHD! Perfectly fitted for the ZuneHD, lightweight w/o bulk And Millitary Grade Silicon Skin.... Cant ask for a better Case. Having this case my ZuneHD will be protected for future drops and tumbles. Well thankyou ABI and thankyou Speck!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 PM

i dont want my zune hd to break like my previous zune did i hate for my dad to say "i told you you should have got an ipod." i hate ipods and would rather keep my zune hd and i think this case can do that just for me. this case would be really good for me in my every day life. it could be useful at school cuz ppl are always running around and pushing everyone.at home someone always tries to snatch it from me so it falls i know this case will help protect my zune hd

Old 03-28-2010, 03:27 PM

I Really need this awsome Speck case... I dont have a case for my awsome ZuneHD and when i heard ABI is doing a giveaway on a case, This may be my lucky day This Speck case looks very nice and also provides top notch protection, perfect for my ZuneHD.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:45 PM

Let me tell you why I need this case. I'm a college student and I really have no money to go and buy this case myself. If I did I would've went bought the product myself because thats the type of person I am. I rather work hard for something and get it myself then to have someone give me that something as a gift. It gives me a self accomplishment. My Zune is starting to scratch up. You can't tell from these pics because these are taken from my cell phone, but there is a big scratch on the screen. I don't know how it got there other than the fact it might've rubbed off against something. The case would help protect the screen from rubbing against certain objects, plus it would help protect it in cased I dropped it. The only money that I have goes toward my groceries, and paying for the semester's rent. I will greatly appreciate it if I won this case.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:26 AM

I really want this case because I use my zune everyday here in college. Life is hectic and this is my cure. I put my most cherished photos and videos on here as well. It has almost everything I need (minus the girlfriend!). If something were to happen to it I'd be so devastated. So good protection is absolutely necessary! I honestly haven't seen a better case for zunehd than yours and I wish I could win a free one. I'm just too poor to afford anything right now. I'd definitely love to win this

Old 04-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Editor

A randomly generated number says that weedalin is the winner. Please PM me with your address so i can send that out to your right away. Contrats!

Old 04-25-2010, 11:07 PM

Default zune pic

Mayon Volcano (Philippines-Albay) + Zune
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00968.jpg (30.9 KB, 16 views)

Tags
contest, zune hd