android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Microsoft Zune > Zune HD

Old 04-13-2010, 09:42 PM

Default Having a whole lot of trouble upgrading Zune computer Software and Zune HD

Recently i tried to update my zune HD to the new firmware. The zune software said that the zune was up to date. I anticipated this and tried to sign in and change my country to US (even though it always was). When i tried to sign in, there was box that came up saying this feature is no longer supported, please update your software. I wasnt expecting this but whatever, i tried to update the software. Then a box came up that said that Zune couldnt contact microsoft and therefore couldnt download the update. I then went to general settings and tried to update the software to no avail. i recieved an Error code C00D11D2. Also i cant uninstall the software. Apparantly the uninstaller is also malfunctioning. If anyone can give me help it would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-18-2010, 01:50 PM

no ideas at all. Anybody

Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM

Are you still runing the Windows 7 Release Candidate instead of the retail version? If so that is your issue.

Old 04-25-2010, 11:27 AM

Nope im actually running XP and ive been able to update everytime before i just cant do it this time...

Old 04-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker View Post
Nope im actually running XP and ive been able to update everytime before i just cant do it this time...
What Service Pack(SP) are you running on XP, you need to be SP2 or Higher,

I highly recommend you Upgrade to Windows 7, XP is dead and soon the Support for it will be dead too, its Hackers Heaven, recently i have updated 5 of my friends and families Virus Infected XP Computers to Windows 7.