android
Old 04-16-2009, 03:25 PM

Yeah, it's just a shame cowon seem to be a bit slow in the utilities department

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-19-2009, 11:43 AM

82 downloads!

Old 05-09-2009, 04:44 AM

I'd just like to post a small feedback for the first apps listed in this topic :
-the calendar and the clock need to be rotated (I put them in the flash folder)
-the colour picker works fine, though the flash encoder is unusable (lack of keyboard)
-the password generator is absolutely useless, i haven't managed to change the password length
-the stopwatch is great, even though it seems a bit slow when switching from the main screen to stopwatch or countdown
-and the calculator posted after is made for the D2, there is one made for the s9 that I found in another topic, I'll post it here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calculator.swf.zip (48.4 KB, 152 views)

Old 05-10-2009, 02:53 AM

Birra, hi, thanks for your feedback. Check out my newer app thread here.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:08 PM

does anyone know of an app that will turn the S-9 into a level? there is a great app like this for the other device that shall not be named. that would be a great app for an s-9!

fingers crossed.

E

Old 05-31-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murefu View Post
does anyone know of an app that will turn the S-9 into a level? there is a great app like this for the other device that shall not be named. that would be a great app for an s-9!

fingers crossed.

E
Since the S9 has no straight sides on which it can balance, I'd say that's a slim chance--but Santoki's ball game can probably be used as a level in a pinch. Are you familiar with it? If not, search through topics here, and you should find a link to his blog.

To begin, hold the S9's screen parallel with the floor (so it faces the ceiling) so that the G-sensor knows which way up is--before you select the .swf file and begin the game. If you want to use it as a perfect level, maybe you should carefully balance it on a flat surface (tricky, due to the curved back of the player) as you select the .swf file, so that it is perfectly level. Then, take advantage of the glitch in the game--turn the player so that one of its sides (the left or right edge) is parallel to the floor, and the ball should fall through the walls in the game that usually cause the ball to reset on contact (sometimes it sticks a little, but shake it and the ball with fall). Once it rests on the edge of the screen, it will roll in whichever direction the player is tipped, like the opposite of the bubble in a level.

That sounds very complicated, but I assure you it isn't. Feel free to PM me if my explanation was incomprehensible.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:02 AM

hi!

is there a good .tex viewer?

or anything else to read text files,or html or pdf or what you want whit more line of text on the screen than the base text reader

Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl1nt View Post
hi!

is there a good .tex viewer?

or anything else to read text files,or html or pdf or what you want whit more line of text on the screen than the base text reader
up

Old 04-24-2010, 05:51 PM

Thank you so much! I only had to add my own icons.
THANX!