android
Old 04-18-2010, 06:34 PM

Default Disable system sounds of R0

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and to the YP-R0 as well. I bought one last Friday, since I needed a replacement for my good old T.sonic. The R0 really sounds fantastic thanks to DNSe (my opinion). I hope that the "crash" bug after playing the last track of an album/folder will get fixed soon, and also the stereo channel swap bug (which I, however, wasn't able to observe yet).

One thing I find annoying is the system sound when the device is switched on/off, especially since it's way too loud. Is there any option to deactivate these sounds? I couldn't find any setting for this, but perhaps there's some sort of hack or trick? (I hope so...)

Stefan

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-19-2010, 02:09 AM
Samsung Moderator

No way sorry
And it's like that on every Samsung DAP...

Old 04-19-2010, 03:02 PM

What a pity...

Today I noticed that the R0 can't (or won't?) remember the last heard position if a song isn't played from the internal memory but from a microSD card. Now I wonder if this is a bug or perhaps another feature...

Maybe one should get the sourcecode of the firmware to fix all these features if Samsung doesn't want to. AFAIK, the R0 runs on Linux, doesn't it?

Old 04-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Samsung Moderator

Have you upgrade to the latest fw 1.19?

Anyway, it does not really surprise me if it cannot remember the last position in microSD playback. And the stereo channel swap bug has not been fixed either. And they never merged internal and microSD in the library as I requested... So I guess they do not care on microSD...

Regarding the sourcecode you are dreaming and the R0 checks the firmware fil ROM before upgrading as you can notice

Es gibt immer mehr Deutschen hier! Weil es kein deutscher forum über mp3 spieler gibt?

Old 04-19-2010, 03:38 PM

Nicht so ein gutes!

Old 04-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Samsung Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaus View Post
Nicht so ein gutes!
Indeed! There are only 2 good forums about DAP in the world: ABI and GMP3. And it's a pure coincidence, I'm Moderator on both of them ahaha
Fortunately Germans are good in english, much more than Frenchs, Spanish and Italians for example so it does not really matter if you don't have a good forum in german language lol

Old 04-19-2010, 03:51 PM

Of course I'm dreaming... What would life be without?

I dunno if there are other MP3 forums - this one was the first one I found when I googled for "yp-r0". And it seems that it's a rather active forum.

OK, your GMP3 may be good as well, but I can't read French. (Ich war in der Schule nie sehr gut in Französisch, and meanwhile I have forgotten everything. )