android
Old 04-08-2010, 01:27 AM

Help buying a Sansa Clip+ in Australia ?

Hello people

[boring background story]
this is my first post in this forum, my name is Nick, I'm 30yo and live in south-west Australia.

I have had a Creative Zen for a couple of years, I quite liked it, but I dropped it the other day and now can't get it to work

Anyway, I realised that I almost never used it for videos, all I really care for is a easy-to-use, simple music player. I though I'd look for a hdd based one to carry all my music collection, but nothing really appeals to me (I'm not really into touchscreens at all...).
A few months ago, I gave a sansa clip to my girlfriend and I LOVE it (and her), so when I discovered that the "new" version, the clip+, allows memory cards, my choice was made !
[/boring background story]

Anyway, I'm been trying to find a clip+ in all the stores in town, and no-one seems to stock Sansa players anymore
However, I have found that the website http://www.themp3outletstore.com.au sells them !
The 8gb version is at about $99 (australian $ that is), which seems ok.

The website seems legit, I was only able to find a couple of reviews about it but they were pretty good.

Does any of you have an opinion on this website?
Or do you know any other way to get (securely) a clip+ in Australia?

Cheers,
thanks for your answers

Nick

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Ultra Senior Member

eBay always is a possibility. Here's an international seller from the U.S. (with a 100% reputation rating), selling at about $90 (Aus. $) including first-class shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SanDisk-8GB-S...item2a05a18df3

Old 04-08-2010, 11:43 AM

thanks,

i would like to avoid ebay, but i might consider it if i don't find any other way

edit : i just had a look, it seems to be very serious and professional... the only concern might be shipping and clearing customs?
will keep on having a look, thanks for the link

Last edited by niconick; 04-08-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Tags
australia, buy, clip+, themp3outletstore